Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Monster Book Progress

It's been a while since my last post... I've been working on my monster book (the Monster Spotter's Guide to North America due in stores August 2007). I'm reviewing the manuscript after my editor (Amy) went through it and am making the requested changes. I have to say that I'm a bit surprised (and pleased) at how little is being changed. You always expect your work to be picked apart (at least I do) and overall Amy said there were very few things she felt compelled to change.

The art for the book is also coming together... very exciting. The designer (Grace) has created little monster icons to signify the different classifications of monsters throughout the book.
So basically, I'm doing the last bit of work I need to do before the book goes to layout. I can't wait to see how the actual designed pages look.

No comments: